Samstag, 3. September 2011

All we need is PvP

Hey guys,

you may have recognized yet that I'm quite inactive in blogging at the moment. It's because I'm leveling my Warlock (LVL 73 atm) by battlegrounds. I raid three times a week and I spend every other second in PvP. It makes a lot of fun, there's just no time for camping the AH.

Also: I recognized that this blog scene is very elitist. People react like they would think they're something better, and this is really poor. It's okay for me, I don't care.

I have an elemental shaman on a pvp realm (LVL 81), looking for leveling alliance players in Hyjal all the time but there's NO ONE leveling. Can't understand that. It's very boring with him. My shaman was my first character I really did a lot of PvP (in Wrath of the Lich King).

In Cataclysm I play my discipline priest in battlegrounds and arena, and now I also level my Warlock only by BGs. I spend a lot of time and gold in perfecting her: (enchanting mats are really expensive atm)


I need more time, I wish I could play PvP with every character :P trying to equip my troll hunter, too. It's important not to get in rage because of bad BGs oder stupid players (this was my problem when I played my shaman. I got angry all the time *lol*)

So that's what I'm doing right now. Thanks to everybody who supported me.

This is not a "I quit gold making!!" post, let's say I have a break :)

3 Kommentare:

  1. Having a break from gold making isn't bad thing, it may make good. I have taken few breaks from gold making and when I continued I was full of energy to make gold and way more dedicated to it!

    Don't push too hard, take breaks, because there is always gold to farm.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Newly released visitors into the ray ban sunglasses sale people shown a good questioning variation which might be segregated pretty towards a couple of camps. They had any freelancers, ray ban outlet folks, any self- together with not-quite-employed, meant for to who suspending by way of the billiards at a Wednesday morning were the fact that different. ray ban sunglasses outlet At the side of him or her were definitely any lucky enough styles what person get hold of warmer summer months Fridays out, cheap ray bans and will possibly not procrastinate before afternoon to build your occasion begun. After which you can they had the ones performing hooky within the office environment. ray ban sunglasses cheap They could be experienced clutching your BlackBerrys together with iphones, surreptitiously viewing your e-mail. Whenever clearly there was a frequent thread, cheap ray ban sunglasses the majority folk, it all came across as, wished-for that you had a good warmer summer months publish in store, or simply as a minimum some sort of party's invitation with a colleague, the regardless that occasion promoters regularly expose the case as being an anti-Hamptons romance. “We’d give baltimore whenever we could, ”cheap ray ban wayfarer says Paul Kostas, 31, a particular machine what person resides during Greenpoint, ray ban wayfarer sale Brooklyn, together with was initially poolside within the Thompson. This colleague Giancarlo Ciammaichella, ray ban wayfarer sunglasses 34, chimed during: “If I saw it a good ocean place, I’d look at the fact that. ”So in place of being at a good wood-shingled cottage during the Hamptons, cheap ray ban aviators Microsoft. Wasilewicz uncovered petite dipping your girlfriend your feet within the Thompson billiards utilizing your girlfriend colleague Serie Yoon, 26, what person succeeds within a advertisements solid. ray ban aviators sale The two main were definitely becoming tipsy regarding freezing vegetables Wodka Palmers, a good slushy mix of vodka, iced dinner together with lemonade. ray ban aviator sunglasses Any liquids value $14 every one, together with despite the fact that together most women have projects to your afternoon, ray ban glasses people were possibly not moderating your eating.
    http://www.celebraybanoutlet.org/.

    AntwortenLöschen